How do I report a minor traffic collision?

If you need to report a minor traffic collision (damage less than $500) or a private property collision, please print out the private property collision report form (document) and contact the Santa Fe County RECC (http://www.santafecountynm.gov/public_safety/recc) (428-3710) for a case number. You may then retain the document for your own records and/or turn over a copy of the report to the Santa Fe Police Department Records Division 

What are Animal Control’s Hours of Operation?

Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday

Our upcoming test dates are:

July 13, 2019
August 10, 2019
September 14, 2019
October 12, 2019
November 9, 2019
December 14, 2019

Specialized Units


Crisis Negotiation Team

Bike Patrol Team

Traffic Unit

Bomb Squad

Honor Guard

DWI Unit

SFPD is the official recruiting website for the City of Santa Fe Police Department.